Sarah understands how difficult it can be to come forward about discrimination or harassment. Molyneaux Law’s progressive approach to law aims to empower people who have experienced discrimination and to help employers prevent discrimination in their workforce.
Sarah represents individuals in human rights complaints on issues including:
- Workplace discrimination and harassment
- Pregnancy and maternity leave/parental leave discrimination
- Parental status discrimination and accommodation
- Sexual harassment, sexism and discrimination based on your sex, gender or gender identity
- Discrimination and harassment based on your sexual orientation or gender expression
- Disability accommodation
- Racism and religious discrimination
For more information about services available to employers see our Employment Law Page.
Molyneaux Law is committed to providing services in a manner which promotes dignity, independence and equal access. Please note the following:
- This office is an LGBTQQ2SIA+ positive space.
- Infants, children and breastfeeding parents are welcome at Molyneaux Law.
- Molyneaux Law is a safe space for survivors of abuse and domestic violence.
- We welcome newcomers, migrants, refugees and people without status.
- We welcome people who use assistive devices or who are accompanied by a service animal or a support person. Convenient, wheelchair accessible meeting space can be arranged easily upon request.
- We are happy to work with you to provide reasonable accommodation suited to your individual needs and comfort and recognize that accommodation is a cooperative process. We welcome your feedback on issues of accessibility.